Thursday 27 June 2019

I'm Not Going to Begin to Think: A Farewell Ode to Sarah Sanders

I used Janusnode's Markov chaining function to process some quotes by Trump's stunningly incompetent press secretary, Sarah Sanders, and made the poem below by hand-selecting from the Markov chain output.


I'm Not Going to Begin to Think:
A Farewell Ode to Sarah Sanders

I'm not looking at ever the course of the tick tock.
I'm not going page by page, talking about a hypothetical this.
I'm not going to negotiate and I can't quickly do the back-and-forth.
I'm not looking at every facet.
I'm not going to draw out an org chart.

Quiet.

Fear is the most basic motivation.
I'm not going to begin to think.
I'm not going page by page, talking about a book that's complete fantasy and just full of tabloid gossip, because it's sad, pathetic, and our administration and our focus is going to lay out a timetable.

Quiet.

I'm not going to lay out a timetable.
I'm not going to begin to think.
I'm not going to get into the weeds.
I'm not going to get ahead of anything that may or may not have happened over the course of the ticktock and that I can't quickly do the math on.

Quiet.

If you want to call yourself ignorant, I'm not going to argue.
It's important people sexually are responsible for what they do unless they are important people.
I'm not going to be a mother.
I'm not going to begin to think what you think.

Quiet.

I'm not going to get into the process of using words. That is called a degenerate sentence.
I'm not going to get into the process ticktock.
I'm not today or tomorrow, or at any point ever, going to comment on Sebastian Gorka.
I'm not going to comment any further than I already have.

Quiet.

You have to hurt others to be extraordinary.
I'm not going to speculate on where we are.
I'm not going to begin to think.
I'm not going to begin to think.
I'm not going to begin to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment